Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sumantri-Travel Experience article - LEBARAN SPECIAL












Experience article - LEBARAN SPECIAL by Sumantri

Hari Raya Iedil Fitri 2006 is one the most special moment in my life. This Lebaran is the most perfect when me and my wife have great opportunity to see my umi ( mother) brother, sister and the rest of family back in Indonesia further more we even can share our joys happiness with orphanage, we laugh, we eat, we drink, we talk together sweet and lovely experience .

Our first day of Hari Lebaran was in Sawangan at umi house. Marked with Sholat Iedil Fitri at Akmaliah mosque. Depart from the house as early as 6.30 am morning my self, Amirah my wife, umi, brother Sukendar and Jamal were ready join with other Moslem to sholat Iedil Fitri.

The moment is arrived when sholat completed, I can't stop my tear in my eyes when i kiss my umi hand and apologies my mistake throughout the whole year and as well as to my wife, my brothers and the all the Moslem that we met. Is very touching and meaningfully.

Hari lebaran will never be special without KETUPAT ( cooked rice cover with coconut leaf ) Sayur Godhog ( slice yound papaya cooked with coconut juice and condiment ) and Semur daging ( beef meat cooked with tick black Soya bean ) my mum cooked and only available only in Lebaran. We than have a brakfast together superb woderful morning for us.

No comments: