Saturday, August 15, 2009

Best ever good news in my life





















































story by Amirah images by Sumantri


Vanuatu 6 August 2009,
For almost 4 years we have been hoping and praying for a baby. Finally this day come. Over a month I haven’t get my regular menstrual, my husband suspect that I might be pregnant. Well, we thrill but yet to confirm. Not until I was o1 to 2 months, then I bought myself the pregnancy test hoping for good news. Finally it’s really positive! I was pregnant. Well still with little doubt. We decided to go to central hospital after a week later. I was send to see a doctor, she’s from cuba, speaks only Spanish, we lost in translation!! She can’t speak a word of English and so do I can’t understand what she’s talking in Spanish mix bislama ( local language ). She ordered me to do the ultra sound scan and urine test. So I did. I was amazed when I did the ultra sound, it was unbelievable to see the foetus with heartbeat and the shape was forming, im going to be mother soon, so as sumantri going to be papa soon..yeah.. I feel awesome!! Sumantri too over joy with the result and seeing the foetus. My urine test was positive too that I was pregnant. So finally, went back to the Spanish doctor for her final arrangement and consulting, when she get my weight recorded and look at my stomach, she said to me “ bikinini no fat, you fat” she said, baby not fat, but I am fat…..celaka…. anyway, she told me that 100% pregnant , now 9-10 weeks pregnant, will conceive next year maybe 8 or 10 March 2010. What a relief! Finally our dreams come true. I strongly believed our prayers have been heard. Believe it will happen and it will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pak Sumantri & wife,
I am so happy to read your story. Your pray has been heard. I hope both the mother and foetus are healthy. Thank you (Bayu - Bangkok Thailand)

Anonymous said...

Hello Pak Bayu.

Thank you for your comment, yes my pray has been heard by the almaighty Allah swt

sumantri