Friday, February 05, 2010

Sunday Brunch at Li Gong Restauran The Empire Hotel & Country Club by Sumantri




























































































Sunday Brunch at Li Gong Restaurant the Empire Hotel & Country Club by Sumantri

Li Gong is a Cantonese and Chinese cuisine restaurant, free standing pavilion set by a landscaped waterfall locate at The Empire Hotel & Country Club – Brunei Darussalam, opposite The Empire Cinema.
My recent re-union treat for my old friends from Sheraton at this Halal Sunday Brunch at Li Gong serves the finest of regional Chinese cuisine,Some of the dishes available in the menus include Crispy Roasted Duck , chicken, Sushi,porridges with condiments, black paper craps and more And including a variety of dim sum delights, soups and choices of desserts. Priced at B$ 32+ per person and available from 11:30am onward, this is definitely a treat for everyone, my self, my wife my former General Manager, Datin Zaenah Bujang, my formal Human Resources Manager, Irene Shim and former Laundry manager, Jaliha were enjoyed the food so much. Three thumps for Li Gong .

No comments: