Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sumantri - Award & Reward - First Wedding Anniversary
















First Wedding Anniversary
By Sumantri

A year a go 25 September 2006 at Bandar Seribegawan our wedding ceremony was held. To day 25 September 2006 / 2 Ramadhan 1427 is marked the first of our wedding anniversary. We celebrated our wedding anniversary with full of 48 hours being together. We prayed together we wish to The almighty Allah SWT for giving a happiness and we wish also The almighty to continue giving us a happiness and give us Children to complete a happiness. We watch our wedding video together on the beds, since this month is Ramadhan dinner celebration held during bucks pause, to marked the ceremony we blow 1 single candle on mini beautiful slice of cake. I bought flowers for her, my wife really like it and I bought the big hand bag as well for her to use to go to her office and I created one our wedding photo with wording " Dear Darling Amirah " Happiness is not having what we want but enjoying what we have! I love you always " and my wife give me a coffee maker. I am happy being a husband of my wife of Amirah Waznah Chong Su Har. I want to thanks The almighty Allah SWT and Amirah for being my wife
f

No comments: