Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sumantri - Care to community - CNY 2007 with family

















Lunar New Year 2007 with family by Sumantri.

KotaKinabalu West Malaysia, 19 February 2007. This year lunar new year is the second year that i joint with my wife family Amirah. Since I part of my wife family the celebration is different specially about the food during reunion dinner. Halal product and halal food is new concept and way to respect us from my wife family. The following were served during the eve of lunar new year dinner. Steam chicken with herb sauce, steam fish with soya sauce and shark fin soup and dessert with cheese cake and durian. And for the following the first day of lunar new year the menu as followed. Prosperity crab with black paper, chicken with chest nut, Mushroom with green bean, shark fin soup most of them my wife the one who cooked. Photos shown variaty of food selection and Chong Family me and and my wife.

No comments: