Friday, June 08, 2007

Sumantri - Award & Reward - Datin, George & Sumantri farewell Dinner











Award & Reward - George & Sumantri farewell Dinner by Sumantri








Bandar Seribegawan 6 June, 2007. Organized by our lovely General Manager, Datin Zainah Bujang at her house this farewell dinner attended by colluges and Sheraton Utama associates. The dinner is very special , the menu provided only available during Hari Raya. This mouth watering menu were" mee siam, Tahu rojak, chicken wing and cucur udang.

On his Speech, George say thank you to everyone specially FB team who been support him through the year. My speech were very simple, I said that i change and grow with Sheraton Utama when i joint 7 years ago i was 72 kg and now after 7 years become 90 kg. I have very emotional connection with Brunei / Sheraton Utama, i found my love one in this country and i become a man here in Brunei married with my wife in Brunei, I thank you to datin and Sheraton Utama. On her Speech Datin Zainah Bujang say thank you to both of us who been in the team, for our dedication and support. Good luck that the exact word to us, specially me and my wife who move to Medinah, Saudi Arabia and of course to George as well.

Well the dinner was wonderful, the food was great, the environment was superb. I thank you to you to Datin personally.















ou

No comments: