Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sumantri - Award & Reward -George & Sumantri farewell Caremony





























Bandar Seribegawan 07 June 2007. A small gathering to mark a farewell of George and Sumantri held at Executive Office of the hotel. No program, no agenda been prepared. A compulsory song title " leaving on the jet plan" started the ceremony. George said, Thank you to all of the team, it was wonderful experienced work with you guys, he said. It was surprised that i have to move, i don't expect it too fast, however thank you all, he added. I personally thank you to Datin and all of the staff of Sheraton Utama, every body are inspired me in any ways, I said. I am changed and grow, from 72 kg to 90 kg, Thank to Sheraton Utama.
On her Speech, Datin thank you to both of us and good luck to us for the new career, I may be your guest some day, she added. Some of staff also expressed their though, say thank you to George and say thank you to me who been teach and trained BWCB, Melanie said, I thank you specially to Pak Sumantri who teach me BWCB, without you i will be like a good like to day. Wan said " Pak Sumantri is like my brother, what ever i said I'll follow, i will miss him so much, i always remember when he ask me to write a story about ho i become a employee of the year. That word so touching so meaningfully, so good till i don't feel that my eyes wet cause the tears drop. Well I thank you to Datin and all of Sheraton Utama staff. Ceremony end with afternoon tea, meehoon and some fried items were prepared nicely.

No comments: