Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sumantri - Holy Travel experience article - My 4th timesUmrah





r





Makkah 9th Auguts 2008. My 4th times Umrah by Sumantri. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah my Umrah experienc has always diferent from one into another experience this 4th times Umrah experience was a special. Friday 8th August at 12.00 late night I went down to lobby completed with Ihram cloths talked and asked Hattan hotel security the taxi price from Makkah to Madinah. He offered my transportation from Madinah to Makkah, he said i am off tomorrow if you want i can drive you from Madinah to Makkah. Then I say yes!! Hattan drive me Makkah he wait for me when i performed Umrah but unfortunetly when we come back the car has gone. Asked police where to checked to find a car and he mentioned the place about 7 km from Makkah. We went there by taxi and right car was there. Its require to pay SR 50 to release the car. Hattan was very good man with this situation he don't look panic or nervous. He continue drive me back to Madinah with smile. Thank you hattan a few good man like you

No comments: