Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sumantri - Travel experience article - Apartment where I stayed in Madinah
















Madinah 7th August 2008. Apartment where I stay in Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It look tired and old that the first impression i found when the first time i enter this apartment. This over 20 years old building is just matter of the time to be demolished. There are 4 rooms available used of 1 living room with 42 inches TV and wireless connections, 2 sleeping room each with 2 beds and one room spare used as a store or will utilize when there is a guest. The Apartment is completed with kitchen equipment and washing machine is very convinience for me who really like cooking. This old building located at the premium location from Haram serounding with shooping mall and international hotel such oberoi etc it is in central strategyc area. I am no more longer stay there now, moved to the hotel share with my friend ahmad.

1 comment:

Liripoop said...

A 20 year old building is old? I thought it looked quite modern. My house is older than that.