Sunday, November 07, 2010

“Ayam penyet “ala Sumantri.November 7, 2010.

“Ayam penyet “ala Sumantri




I enjoyed cooking and I even claimed myself as a master chef in my own kitchen. Today Sunday 7th November 2010, I cooked “ Ayam Penyet “ Penyet means flattened to get the  chicken flattened you must smash the chicken, Ayam Penyet my version is Flattened/smashed fried chicken served with sambal and plain rice and served with lalapan or ulam-ulam that include lettuce, petai,slice of tomato.





Ayam Penyet Originating from Java, Indonesia, because of migrant worker ayam penyet can now be found in neighboring Brunei, Singapore and Malaysia and other part of the world.


About Sumantri, many faces of me, I am a hotelier, like to organize event, Think Thinker, like to sing, like to write, like to learn new thing, Photography enthusiasm, traveler, food lover, restaurant reviewer, hospitality and guest service evaluator, food and beverage entrepreneur, master chef at own kitchen, blogger life’s kill and life style and more…… Want your restaurant, café, hotel, resort, food or yourself appear in this blog !!!! in box or drop me an email

No comments: