Monday, November 22, 2010

My review on New York New York restaurant by Sumantri

My review on New York New York restaurant by Sumantri


Sabah, East Malaysia 19th November 2010. First of all I’d like to thank you to our dear friend Lillian who treats us in New York New York restaurant recently during our holiday in Sabah. This page will also talk about my review on New York New York restaurant.
New York New York restaurant s an all-American food restaurant and located in the biggest mall in Borneo Island on the ground floor of 1 Borneo Hypermall, Sabah, East 
Malaysia.






Restaurant ambience
Grand and huge entrance with New York New York signage is welcomes you when entering the restaurant. The big Statue of Liberty poster on its wall at the entrance is also greeting you. I also impressed with interior from color coordination to furniture set up, from giant New York life style poster on the wall to the ceiling ornament. All nicely done. The restaurant is also very clean. I rate 10 score out of 10,  very impressive.




Service level
Warm, quick, efficient and effective, I rate 8,5 out of 10. Our food order was handle effectively. Food was arrived 15 to 20 minutes. All staff always greet and thank all guest, very connected. The only thing I’d like to comment is one of our order, salad arrive after the main course.














Food experience
The giant portion of every dish is remarkable; we ordered three types of soups, mussel, seafood platter, and meat platter and lamb steak thus other condiment such as salad and garlic cheese bread. I don’t really feel that all food coming from chef skill all the food taste coming from sauce where all the sauce readymade where you can find in supermarket. You name it all there from mayonise, chilly and tomato sauce, thousand islands, mustard and more. Some people may not realize this they all just enjoy the food just like me. I should say 7 score out of 10. However food experience really remarkable due to giant portion of food presentation.
Prices – wise is equivalent with dining experience you will have


About Sumantri, many faces of me, I am a hotelier, like to organize event, Think Thinker, like to sing, like to write, like to learn new thing, Photography enthusiasm, traveler, food lover, restaurant reviewer, hospitality and guest service evaluator, food and beverage entrepreneur, master chef at own kitchen, blogger lifeskill and lifestyle and more…… Want your restaurant, café, hotel, resort, food or yourself appear in this blog !!!! in box or drop me an email

No comments: