Friday, December 03, 2010

My review on afternoon tea @ The Rizqun Coffee house by Sumantri

My review on afternoon tea @ The Rizqun Coffee house by Sumantri



There must be a reason why the prize is so cheap for afternoon tea set at Rizqun hotel, now we find out why. We were there 2 weeks a go at 3.30 pm afternoon.There were only 2 tables occupied, afternoon on the weekday is always quite and empty says one of waitress on duty even though the location right in the busiest Brunei shopping mall, now I knew it that is why an aggressive promotion is introduced.

Restaurant ambience
Clean and straight forward set up, an extension the mall atrium may a smart way  to increase the number of cover. I rate 8 out of 10


Culinary experience
I ordered mee mamak and coffee, presentation was good and creative, taste was also not bad the portion probably no small for called mee mamak, the prize $ 5 with coffee is worth. I  Rate this for 8 out of 10.
My wife order cheese cake and coffee. She both was fine and good. I rate this 9 out of 10



Service level
Food we ordered was arrive quick, baby chair was also available, smile and attentive service too. I rate 8 out of 10.In general of my comment  is worth to have afternoon set tea at Rizqum International Hotel - Brunei



About Sumantri, many faces of me, I am a hotelier, like to organize event, Think Thinker, like to sing, like to write, like to learn new thing, Photography enthusiasm, traveler, food lover, restaurant reviewer, hospitality and guest service evaluator, food and beverage entrepreneur, master chef at own kitchen, blogger lifeskill and lifestyle and more…… Want your restaurant, café, hotel, resort, food or yourself appear in this blog !!!! in box or drop me an email

1 comment:

salar sheikh said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Caramel wafers