Friday, August 17, 2007

Sumantri - Award & Reward - Home




























Bandar Seribegawan 11 August 2007. Saturday at 12.45 pm is last day for both of us staying in Brunei, hope I'll be back some day for what ever reason. I am leaving Brunei and moving forward to the new assignment and new challenge in Medinah, Saudi Arabia.












I remember the song from dauthry"home", if you remember American Idol this song is always played when participant did not continue the show, going home!!. Photos shown when we were at Brunei Airport with all best friends. Friends from my company and communities from Malay to Chinese race from Muslim to free thinker, from Indonesian to Brunei from children to adult women to man old to young. See you Brunei. I'll be back






Here's the song





I'm staring out into the night,Trying to hide the pain.I'm going to the place where loveAnd feeling good don't ever cost a thing.And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.Well I'm going home,Back to the place where I belong,And where your love has always been enough for me.I'm not running from.No, I think you got me all wrong.I don't regret this life I chose for me.But these places and these faces are getting old,So I'm going home.Well I'm going home.The miles are getting longer, it seems,The closer I get to you.I've not always been the best man or friend for you.But your love remains true.And I don't know why.You always seem to give me another try.So I'm going home,Back to the place where I belong,And where your love has always been enough for me.I'm not running from.No, I think you got me all wrong.I don't regret this life I chose for me.But these places and these faces are getting old,Be careful what you wish for,'Cause you just might get it all.You just might get it all,And then some you don't want.Be careful what you wish for,'Cause you just might get it all.You just might get it all, yeah.Oh, well I'm going home,Back to the place where I belong,And where your love has always been enough for me.I'm not running from.No, I think you got me all wrong.I don't regret this life I chose for me.But these places and these faces are getting old.I said these places and these faces are getting old,So I'm going home.I'm going home.

No comments: