Friday, August 31, 2007

Sumantri - Care to community - Zanzabil






Care to community - Zanzabil by Sumantri. Bandar Seribegawan July 2007. A weekly routine learning tafsir Al Quran organised by Kerabat Nusantara an Indonesian association of Brunei Darussalam lead by Ustaz H Abdurrahman Haqqy called "Zanzabil" The uniqely of this routine learning tafsir Al Qur'an at the end of the class a special drink " Wedang Jahe " in Javanese or ginger tea is served. Attend by mostly Indonesian but open to all citizen in the Sultanate. This program study about Al Quran and beyond. Begin with reading the first and the last 10 of surrah and l Al kahfi followed by Tafsir and explanation. Question and Answer session also available for those who need further explanation and more information. My wife and my self will be really missed this class. Photos shown our last joining the class. I do hope that me and my wife will get the same knowledge in my new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!