Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sumantri -Building World Class Brand - Emotional Connection & Sheraton Brand


























































































Emotional Connection & Sheraton Brand Modules by Sumantri. Bandar Seribegawan 26 July 2007 The recent Emotional Connection Module and & The Sheraton brand module marked 3904 hours times consumed in conducting the 8 modules training from 2 under Sheraton brand and 6 under Sheraton experience modules for total of 122 associates. One of my biggest achievement in training history of me nearly 95 % on top of 3904 hours I conduced the training and the rest of hours belong to Nanetta my co-facilitator. This Emotional connection and Sheraton Brand module also marked my last training i conduct with Sheraton, Attended on the training new general manager Mr.Alex Riva who also share great guest experience story to participantn. Of course i will continue to build world class brand caused I am Sumantri I make the difference.

No comments: