Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sumantri - Award & Reward - Last day with EXCOM at Sheraton Utama - Brunei











Last day with EXCOM at Sheraton Utama by Sumantri - Brunei. Bandar Seribegawan 10 August 2007. There was a moment of truth when a small of Executive committee in Sheraton Utama Hotel - Brunei Darussalam invited me for the last time. I am leaving Sheraton and Brunei. "I am sure you will be join again someday and i am looking forward to work again with you someday. You have a spirit! You have a passion! A lot people afraid to work again with Starwood because they go out from the back door, but you from the front door. I sure soon or later you will come back again as our family" hat was A very strong message by Mr.Alex Riva the hotel General Manager address to me. On my reply note, I said " The opportunity is always open anytime something is possible if i have to join starwood again, Brunei and Sheraton Utama two thing that i couldn't make the differentiate both have the same emotional connection, i find my love here in Brunei and married in Brunei. I'll continue to make history and make a difference. Attend on this occasion were Doris Newn - Finance Manager, Damian Chua - Dir of Sales and Marketing, Ken Yeong - Exec Chef, Robert - FB service manager, Nanetta Jordan - Human Resources and Jaliha - a newly promoted Housekeeping Mgr

No comments: