Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sumantri & Amirah Wedding Journey - After Chinese Tea Ceremony
























Sumantri

Sumantri & Amirah Wedding Journey - After Chinese Tea Ceremony

Once tea ceremony completed is means i got permission to bring my bride to the house and interduce to my family. In chinesse tradition i should do another tea ceremony for broom family, since me and my family sundanees / West Java we don't use this ceremony we more welcoming my bride in our way.

"Janur "the traditional Indonesian main gate of the house is already communicate warm welcome to the bride. This " Janur " is full with philosopy, coconut leaf means growing banana tree is a symbol of " wish having a lot of childrens. Grow from generation to generation.

Welcome smile by my umi ( mother ) who been waiting for so long .WOW that impressed my bride when she enter the room, with help from my associates i am able to trasform my creativity of my wedding suite. Chinesse tone blend with modern style and romantic setting

No comments: