Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sumantri - Public Impression - Friendly Media Impression






Friendly Media Impression
By Sumantri

The almighty probably giving me one of the best gift, not every one able to smile or even cry act in the front of camera. I was so grateful that I able to do both either photograph camera or video camera. It was started back in 1996 when I was working at Grand Hyatt Jakarta, the first photo shooting season was for Kuningan Apartment, that what the photographer say, event though never been release and issue the result but end up appear on local newspaper of opening mall, 500 thousand rupaih I got pay.

I am not productive on this talent this is due to i more love my job as hotelier so is end up only once a year project only. I was one of advertising model for one of big brand namely, HSBC huge billboard located at Pondok Indah main road, contact for one year with 10 million rupiah, Walls ice cream 2 minutes dutaion commercial TV advertising with income 7 million rupiah contract for 1 years, Matahari Department Store brochure other than that I just not demand to get pay, since i move to Brunei on 2000 commercial advert was never been in my mind again, but sometime i just miss it, if I got offer no hesitate i say yes.

No comments: