Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sumantri -Building World Class Brand - I make the difference. I am Sheraton-Day 4





Building World Class Brand - I make the difference. I am Sheraton-Day 4 by Sumantri.

Bandar Seribegawan 21 December 2006. To day the last day of conducting training for the module " I make the difference. I am Sheraton " . 99 participants joint for this second module of The Sheraton Brand, reduce one participant from the previous module. Overall strongly agree and agree still dominating the feed back. The following are some written comment gather from the training evaluation form : " I like to watch the video which tell me the message about Sheraton core value more detail and I like to hear everyone experience. From now on, I may use what I learn to day and practice in my daily working " " About warm,comforting and connections, on brand and off brand and lasting impressions, sharing experience and star fish story. My personal comment on the training True South activity ( please note I don't use true north because our core value poster hanging at the south, that is why I call true south), On brand and Off brand and Story telling is one of the favorite to the participant. This second module start from 18 December to 21 December with the following details : 18 December - morning - 12 participants, afternoon - 15 participants. 19 December - morning - 20 participant, afternoon - 10 participants. 21 December - morning - 13 participants, afternoon - 4 participants. Even we already set the ideal number per class is 15 participant but we do understand we allow the participant to come and to choose which class convenience for them. Well I just complete the second module....Next will " Sheraton Experience ".

No comments: