Friday, December 29, 2006

Sumantri - Care to community - Blood Donation




Care to community - Blood Donation by Sumantri

Bandar Seribegawan Saturday 23 December 2006. With others Sheraton Utama team member I joint blood donation campaign. This is my 7th time I joint blood donation since 2000. It was something very useful if you realize that every drop of blood can save somebody else life. 6 years ago I was one of million people who scared with needle or to donate blood and I believe there are many more out there to have the same feeling like me, scare of the needle and blood!But trust me if you think you can save somebody else life you will donate more more. So what are you waiting for be useful for this life and entire human in this world!! Once you try it you will definitely feel great. The blood donation is collaboration between Sheraton Utama Hotel and Raja history Hospital - Brunei Darussalam.

No comments: