Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sumantri -Building World Class Brand - Teach back with love





Building World Class Brand - Teach back with love by Sumantri

Bandar Seribegawan 17 December 2006. "Practice make perfect" I managed to practice and doing a called " teach back " of my presentation a day before the actual day. My lovely wife accompany me she is not only a patner to " teach back " but also as a participant. Feed back and comment also given during the practice. I feel more mastering the subject and more convenience the way I delivery to the audience. As simple as you should know where is off button and on button in the remote control or your lap top. Further more of course your time management, illustration given, story telling and of course the subject etc. Well try with your love one's also to share your presentation.

No comments: