Monday, July 09, 2007

Sumantri - Award & Reward - 070707 birtday celebration
































Award & Reward - 070707 my birthday celebration by Sumantri.
The auspicious date 070707 believe will appear once every hundred years. The number 7 is an auspicious number in the book of changes ( I ching ), the oldest of the Chinese classical texts which describes an ancient system rooted in cosmology and chinese philosophy in finding order in change events. I believe that 070707 is a special for whatever reason. I was born 39 years ago there are un countless rezeki been given by the Al Mighty and I thanks to Allah swt.

This year there were three time celebration of my birthday there were with my wife my colleagues and with my staff. It was wonderful and beautiful experience of my birthday. A lot of blessing, a lot of food , a lot of drink all halal, an excitement and enjoyment. I thank you to all of who organize my birthday.

No comments: