Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sumantri - Care to community - Share the happiness with orphand





































Share the happiness with orphan's by Sumantri.
Sawangan, Indonesia 20 July 2007. Around 25 orphan's children from Bumi Sawangan Indah district in Sawangan Indonesia attended the invitation of my self and my wife Amirah for get together and sharing happiness to this orphan children. The program start with " doa " lead by my self and followed by cutting of nasi tumpeng ( an Indonesian food tradition yellow rice in mountain shape with condiments used normally for celebration) to marked of this luncheon. The Angpaw also given at the end of the program. This share moment program is part of " Sumantri Care " program which have been continuously implement yearly in different location. Attended on this program my lovely mother the one who's taking care of the food and beverage. I thank you her very much and her friend who make this program happened.

No comments: