Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sumantri - Care to community - The moment of truth last day of Datin Hjh Zainah Bujang





























Care to community - The moment of true last day of Datin Hjh Zainah Bujang






Bandar Seribegawan 27 June 2007. The moment of truth at 4.15 PM Datin Hjh Zainah Bujang was still doing the packing of her things, all representative from all department gather and come to Datin office to sing the following :




All my bags are packed, I'm ready to goI'm standing here outside your door I hate to wake you up to say goodbyeBut the dawn is breaking, it's early mornThe taxi's waiting, he's blowing his hornAlready I'm so lonesome I could cry





So kiss me, and smile for meTell me that you'll wait for meHold me like you'll never let me goI'm leavin' on a jet planeI don't know when I'll be back againOh babe, I hate to go





There's so many times I've let you downSo many times I've played aroundI tell you now, they don't mean a thingEvery place I go, I'll think of youEvery song I sing, I'll sing for youWhen I come back, I'll wear your wedding ring{Refrain}Now the time has come to leave youOne more time, let me kiss youThen close your eyes, and I'll be on my wayDream about the days to comeWhen I won't have to leave you alone About the time I won't have to say.




That was the last moment of Datin Hjh Zainah Bujang at her office as a General Manager of Sheraton Utama.







No comments: